Tianyi.liu's Reviews > The Adventures of Tom Sawyer & Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer & Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain

Apr 29, 12

Read in April, 2012

I think the book is not easy to read, some of the words made me confuse.
But this is actually a really good book, it describe the life of children, and the adventure of the children.
Tom is not always a good boy, sometimes he will do something wrong or bad, but he dare to tell the truth, Huck dares to tell the truth, too.They are two brave boys I saw in the book! When Tom and Becky in the cave, Tom was being hopeful all the time and trying to safe Becky, that is a different way to see Tom is very brave, and he find the money in the cave.
Kids always tried to be like adults, but they never success. Because they are kids, kids should be kids .But when you want to be an adult badly, there will be something wrong happened with you.
Finally everybody recognized that Huckleberry is a good boy, he save the widow and dared to tell truth, everybody likes him now. But at the beginning, Huckleberry is very unpopular, and every adult hates him.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Adventures of Tom Sawyer & Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marten (new)

Marten Bear, This is a good comment. Well done. HOwever, the reason I did not see it is because this is not the right version of the book. Please correct this by cutting and pasting your review to the right version of the book.