Sarah (Inklings Read)'s Reviews > Under the Never Sky

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Aug 31, 12

bookshelves: hardcover, own, favorites
Read from August 14 to 21, 2012

Under the Never Sky is unlike any book I have read. With a mix of dystopian and sci-fi elements, it is no surprise that this has become one of my favorites!

Told from the perspectives of Aria and Perry, Under the Never Sky provides two sides to the story. Reading from both point of views was fantastic! It was so interesting seeing the interactions and knowing the motives behind them. Not only did I get to experience the great dynamic between the two main characters, but I got to see the trust between them develop as well. There was some serious tension between Aria and Perry. They, in addition to a slew of great side characters, were the highlight of this book.

The world building in Under the Never Sky was on par with that of a great fantasy book. If you are looking for a complex, original dystopian setting, this book has it. I was as intrigued with the outside, 'Death Shop,' world as I was with the dome setting. Both groups had their own views on the other. I really enjoyed seeing Aria and Perry challenge the views of each other. The differences between the two made for some great, and at times tense, interactions.

Under the Never Sky is a book that will most definitely please readers across genres. It has so much to offer! You have to check this one out, trust me. Not only is it a quick read, but it is a very satisfying one that will have you dying for the next book. Had I only known how amazing this book was, I would have picked it up the day it was released!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Under the Never Sky.

08/14/2012 page 109
29.0% "Really liking this! Hard to put down for the evening..."
show 3 hidden updates…