Rissa (an M/M kinda Girl!!)'s Reviews > With Abandon

With Abandon by J.L. Langley

Jul 28, 12

bookshelves: m-m, read-m-m, shifters, werewolves
Read from July 25 to 28, 2012

I wasn't sure about this one, I read lots of reviews about how most everyone didn't like Aubrey :( I should know better, everyone has their own opinions! I liked Aubrey, sure he had ass moments but doesn't every man! You gotta remember that he's been in the closet for 15+ years, you 'cain't' expect him to go yelling from the rooftops when he finds his mate, that he said he didn't wanna find ever.. in the first place. Matt was such a likable character, I loved it every time he giggled or had a clutz moment. There was some super hott sex in this book but not enough wolf stuff, I wish there woulda been more.

Another great book to the series!!

Who's next...Bambi, I think. I was hoping for Sterling but I read somewhere that the timeline wouldn't work so we have to wait one more book for him. I wouldn't mind 'seeing' more of Logan either!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read With Abandon.

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Breann Great review Rissa! I love this series. I was a little bummed that Bambi is next. But I know Ms. Langley will not disappoint. On her website there are some really great shorts featuring Sterling!

Rissa (an M/M kinda Girl!!) I just seen them today! I need to get them downloaded and read 'em. I am hoping Sterlings story doesn't take to long to come out.