Avon Bernabe's Reviews > Predestined

Predestined by Abbi Glines

Apr 28, 2012

Read in May, 2012

The question I had in Existence, the first book, was answered in here. I now know why Pagan sees souls. And I think you'd be a little shock with the reason. I didn't quite figure it out, I didn't know it's what Leif was, but it does make sense, especially when you got deeper and deeper into the story. Everything has a unique touch to it and I loved it. I still think that Leif loves Pagan truly but I am now more on team Dank. Hot Dank and his perfect ass. LOL.

Oh! And you would be shock to a certain happening here because someone would die. And that was so sudden. Like, in the blink of an eye. It was so unexpected.

I now want to know what would happen in Ceaseless. Because I am afraid for Dank and Pagan's past love. I have read the synopsis of the next book and it doesn't sound good. Not good at all. I am afraid and September 18 is sooooo far away. :/

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Predestined.

✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿ I belong to team DANK too! ^_^ So I guess I made the right decision to wait for the next book before reading this one. Thanks, Avon. :)

Avon Bernabe ✿ℎazℯℓ✿ wrote: "I belong to team DANK too! ^_^ So I guess I made the right decision to wait for the next book before reading this one. Thanks, Avon. :)"

Wait, you haven't read this? Weren't you like, dying because of the book one's Cliffhanger? LOL.

✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿ Nope, I've read the first book.. Yea, the first line on my review of Existence is "what a cliff hanger". I sort of read the end of this one.. haha, took a peek and then decided to read this (the whole book) when the next one comes out. :)

Avon Bernabe Hahaha! I couldn't wait for so long like that. I just can't. :D