Erica's Reviews > In a Celandine World

In a Celandine World by Catherine Thorpe

May 29, 12

Read from May 24 to 29, 2012

This is a hard one to review. I thought the story was original and interesting blending magic and religion. The pace could have been better. I think the main reason I'm not totally thrown and in love with this is because the extreme everlasting love story told is not as believable to me part of it is I had a hard time picturing willow maybe I just missed the descriptions . I know boon is sexy but I want to feel more from them. I loved betts and her husband and I will admit i wouldn't mind reading the next installment ! Overall a great read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In a Celandine World.

05/24/2012
6.0% ""Boon was my only reason for anything."this sounds scary obsessive I really think this chick might be insane! so far I am really enjoying the writing in this one!"
05/28/2012
30.0% "I like the mystery of this book. Tho it is a tad boring her writing is easy to read."
05/29/2012 page 89
31.0% "I like the story I just am not convinced with willow for some reason it's been hard for me to picture her in my mind. What does she look like ?"
show 1 hidden update…