Narmitha 's Reviews > Seriously... I'm Kidding

Seriously... I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres

May 05, 2012

bookshelves: currently-reading

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seriously... I'm Kidding.

05/08/2012 page 52
22.0% "so i kind stopped reading this book when i got to page 28 only because some parts were really boring and the 28 pages really didn't grab my attention. But i decided to give the book another chance and it was pretty good. Not that interesting, but good! I really loved the part were she added parts of her diary in her book."
05/11/2012 page 142
59.0% "I think ellen has to be the funniest person on the planet. This book is really funny and i have been learning a lot about her. I thought she was just a talk show host. But she is much more than that. She judged American Idol and has many cats. She is a cover girl and much more interesting things. There were many more interesting things she wrote which i thought was really funny which i will add soon :)"
05/14/2012 page 149
62.0% "I think ellen did a very good job while, writing this book. I think she knows how to write a book that catches peoples attention. Some things that she wrote in here that i think that was very funny are:
-"i really loved her pros and cons of making a list of pros and cons :)"
-"Haiku sounds like im saying hi to someone named ku. hi ku, hello"
-"you're never too old to play. You're only too old for low-rise jean"