Pathway Midland's Reviews > You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be

You're Already Amazing by Holley Gerth

Apr 28, 12

Read in April, 2012

This is a great book for ladies of all ages, teens and above would be most effected by it. Holley has a fun and witty way of writing and making her readers feel comfortable and at ease with knowing who they are through Christ. It's a book about empowering women through Christ, letting women know they don't need to change for the rest of the world, the King of all Kings has made them perfect and just the way HE wants them to be, if God is satisfied with who we are, who are we to change that!?

Thought the book Holley puts in helpful guides to help check where you stand to and to better get her point across. It's really easy to do then or if you're just wanting to read you can go back and journal your results.

I would give this book an A+ on the book for women to read no matter what stage of life they are at.

--Jess

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You're Already Amazing.