Marina's Reviews > Blood Bound

5361951
Apr 29, 12

bookshelves: 2012, shifters
Read from April 28 to 29, 2012

To those of you who know Mercedes Thomson it will be no surprise to say that I enjoyed this second book almost as much as the first!

The complicated world of werewolves, vampires, fairies, witches and walkers became clearer and it started making more sense. New aspects of this world are added to the already known and the vampire politics (which I found a little boring) were actually very interesting because it made you realize how different those species are from one another.

A super interesting addition to the already known characters was Ben and Stefan! But I found it way too much to add a third suitor to the two who are already fighting over Mercedes hand!

P.S I’m developing a super- crush for Warren! I know it’s futile but I can’t help it!

“Mmm.” I said, leaning against Warren to get a better look at the food. “Mongolian beef. I think I’m in love.”

“His heart’s occupied elsewhere,” said Ben from behind me. “And even if it weren’t he’s not interested in your kind. But, I’m available and ready.”

“You don’t have a heart,” I told him. “Just a gaping hole where it should have been.”

“All the more reason for you to give me yours.”

I pounded my forehead against Warren’s back. “Tell me Ben’s not flirting with me.”

“Hey,” said Ben sounding hurt. “I was talking cannibalism, not romance.”

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Bound.

04/28/2012
40.0% "Sam? Or Adam? that is the question!"
04/29/2012
69.0% "Vampire politics! Blah, blah!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Mimi Smith Yeah, this was my least favorite of the series. Not much happens with the romance and I prefer the other species and their politics to the vampires. they're just whatever. Not, the fey are much more interesting. Not to mention the wolves.