Booklover, Indianapolis's Reviews > Oracle's Moon

F 50x66
May 09, 12

bookshelves: best-read-in-2012, read-in-2012, pnr-misc
Read in April, 2012

(April) - 4.5* - I loved this book! I've decided I'm not very deep- or maybe I'm not very smart! I read reviews for books and people get very into their reviews - talking about what they expected from certain characters or authors, or going on about things that just make me go "huh?" I read so many series that I get quite forgetful about the details of characters or worlds, etc. I think that makes it easy - I read most books w/little expectation other than a good story, good characters, lots of dialogue, a good amount of intimate moments (that fit w/the story, not just because) - and I'm usually pretty happy!

That said - I read a lot of people were disappionted w/this book, giving up the series, etc. I loved this! I thought Grace was a great heroine - honest, funny, and not whiney. Khalil was adorible - probably not what a Prince Djinn would want to hear about himself, but he was so cute - taking her to the moon, sweet! I thought they made a great couple, kids were cute w/o being annoying, and I could follow the action (sometimes in these books, the world's rules are so confusing that I get lost!). I didn't like Rune's book - boring - but I adored Tiago and Tricks and Dragos and Pia and can't wait for the next book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Oracle's Moon.