Stephanie • No BS Book Reviews's Reviews > Deity

Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Nov 02, 12

bookshelves: kindle-ebooks, author-extras-yay, worth-reading-more-than-once, faves
Read from November 01 to 02, 2012

WOW. Let's just start with that word first. WOW. 5 Stars are not enough.To say that this book knocked my socks off, is absolutely not enough. This book was non stop action with one mind-blowing revelation after another. Just when you think it's safe to allow your heart rate to slow down, then WHAM! Something else comes at you. MY. GODS. I tried reading this slow. I did. But there is NO going SLOW. I could not even think of putting this book down until I was done.

I was Team Aideth (Aiden and Seth--couldn't choose) before I started this book. But let me just say, Aiden tried really hard to bring me solidly on his side in Deity. I think it's safe to say that Aiden will be stealing a lot of recruits for Team Aiden. It's really hard to truly go into detail with my review without giving away major spoilers...so I won't. But I will say this. NOTHING is as it seems, and NO ONE IS SAFE. My heart rate is still out of control from the last few pages alone, which led to a cliffhanger that will have you screaming: "WHHHHHHAAAAATTTT?!?!?" and "NOOOOOOOO!" at the end. This book was bananas. This book was amazing. This book will not disappoint.

Basically, JLA rocked it (As she does EVERY FREAKIN' TIME).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deity.

Quotes Stephanie • No BS Book Reviews Liked

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I couldn't be dead. I hadn't even brushed my teeth, for crying out loud”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I know what's happened," Apollo said after a few seconds. My brows furrowed. "What are you talking about?" He nodded at the board. My gaze dropped to the game and I nearly passed out. He'd spelled SEX and AIDEN with those stupid little squares.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Don't look at me like I've kicked a baby pegasus into the street.”
Jennifer L. Armentrout, Deity

11/01/2012 "Christmas came early for me! I'm hunkering down and doing nothing but read this for the next day. Best day ever!"
11/01/2012
15.0% "I can't decide if I wanna read this slow and savor it, or if I want to rush through to see what happens! (I'm going with rushing through--I'm over eager!)" 2 comments
24.0% 2 comments
47.0% "*GASP*..."
50.0% "TRIPLE *GASP*!"
11/01/2012
54.0% "HOLY CRAP, Is it possible to have your mind blown any more than mine is right now? Highly doubtful."
11/02/2012
96.0% "I'll be done in minutes! Wooo!" 24 comments
11/02/2012
99.0% "Oh JLA. How. Could. You? Cliffhanger! GAH!"
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Megan Wahoo!!

Megan Team Aiden AND Team Leon!!!!

Megan Hahahaha!! YES!!