Cyp's Reviews > Shadowfever

Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning

May 06, 12

bookshelves: 2012-reads, 5-stars, adult-fiction, faery, to-be-reviewed, urban-fantasy
Read from April 28 to May 06, 2012

*4.5 stars*

A smashing ending to an amazing arc! I'm so glad I got to read all 5 books in one go, and even happier that there will be another few books for Mac and Barrons. More like jumping for joy. Haha, can never get enough of those two.

Review to come, but I can assure you that THIS, is one of the best endings I've ever seen. Moning managed to tie all our questions and all the loops up in ~600 pages. Loved it!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadowfever.

04/28/2012 page 30
5.0% "I am literally devouring this series. SO INTENSE!! I'm like some madwoman sweating and flipping the pages. Too good.."

message 1: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia Robert LOL..I know what you mean, Cyp. Read them last year. Had major sleep backlog cos everytime I closed my eyes, they haunted me..:D

message 2: by Cyp (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cyp I KNOW!! But my phone fell into the toilet, so I couldn't read it on the bus and train on the way home from school, and it was PAINFULLLL! I'm progressing so slowly because of my crazy school workload too..sigh.. But it's soooo good! Luckily there's going to be a continuation! I wouldn't know what I'd do if there weren't; I'm so reluctant to leave Barrons and Mac. :P

message 3: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia Robert Och...I feel your pain, Cyp! Yep. It is GOOD. :D hahah I'm looking forward to reading more about Barrons and Mac again. Never get enough of those two. :)

message 4: by Cyp (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cyp Cecilia wrote: "Och...I feel your pain, Cyp! Yep. It is GOOD. :D hahah I'm looking forward to reading more about Barrons and Mac again. Never get enough of those two. :)"

OCH YEAH! Hahaha, ditto, Cece! :P