Elizabeth's Reviews > Witch & Wizard

Witch & Wizard by James Patterson

May 02, 12

Read from April 27 to May 03, 2012

[/copied from commenting back to John :P]

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Witch & Wizard.

04/27/2012 page 38
show 1 hidden update…

John Let me know if this is any good please...Christopher's got it but I'm not sure if he's read it yet.

Elizabeth John wrote: "Let me know if this is any good please...Christopher's got it but I'm not sure if he's read it yet."

I JUST finished it like minutes ago and it's FANTASTIC. I highly recommend it. It's very fast paced and I had trouble putting it down because the chapters are usually 1-3 pages so I would think, "Just one more chapter!" and that would be like 12 chapters before. It switches between a brother and sister and their relationship is so real to what siblings are like that I found it very refreshing. It had a lot of good themes and lessons. There are more books in the series which I will, most definitely, be reading. :)

John Good deal - then I'll definitely read it - maybe my next book...and I'll encourage him to read it as well (after me LOL) Thanks! :)

Elizabeth John wrote: "Good deal - then I'll definitely read it - maybe my next book...and I'll encourage him to read it as well (after me LOL) Thanks! :)"

No problem! I hope you guys like it as much as I did! :)

John Took him 2 weeks to find the book for me...will start after I finish the one I'm on now.

Elizabeth John wrote: "Took him 2 weeks to find the book for me...will start after I finish the one I'm on now."

Oh gosh. At least he found it! And it will be worth the wait. I'm hoping to go and get the others in the series soon.

John Only a few pages into it...just had somebody else tell me it's terrible so it'll be interesting to see where my opinion falls.

Elizabeth John wrote: "Only a few pages into it...just had somebody else tell me it's terrible so it'll be interesting to see where my opinion falls."

Some of it is... iffy, I will admit. J just really liked how fast-paced it was. And how it had connections to our real-world history. I think it was a good way to teach every day lessons. Their writing isn't the best, but I overlooked that for the other reasons listed.