Diana Olshevskaya's Reviews > SeinLanguage

SeinLanguage by Jerry Seinfeld

Apr 27, 12

Surprisingly, I really enjoyed this book. It was a light read and gave me many laughs. This “book” did not have a plot or conventional beginning, middle, or end. It consisted of 8 disconnected chapters named Freedom of Love, Personal Maintenance, Paldom, Shut Up and Drive, Job Security, The Thing is The Thing, Out and Back, and The Ride of Your Life. Each had random paragraphs inspired by the authors life. The things he wrote about ranged from explaining how dates compared to job interviews, to grandparents having century old bathing suits enthusiastic to let others borrow them, and back to feeling bad when you hire a maid to clean your house. I really liked “Seinlanguage” because the different ways he looked at things was hilarious, and also how he had an essential truth in almost everything he said. It’s things that I sometimes ponder about as well, and so I could relate to his curious humor. I’m glad I read this uniquely structured-comedic book. I recommend it for anyone who wants to get their spirits lifted.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read SeinLanguage.