Joie 's Reviews > Fabric of Fate

Fabric of Fate by N.J. Walters

4319360
May 03, 12

Read in April, 2012

Okay this is another one of those books where the you love the guys but the girl can take a hike. Brothers Abrah and Heroc in my opinion where just dreamy there is no other word for it. They are lords of a castle, from a magical far-away land, and want nothing more than for a woman to cherish and love and call their own. Audrey on the other hand is the sterotypical bitch that has major issues and instead of allowing herself to fall inlove with these great guys she insults their characters, whines, and is just eww. I hate this type of role. Why so many writers think this type of woman is relatable is beyond me. I can't stand the damaged, I'm going to hurt you before you hurt me, My shit don't stink classic romantic female lead. Why can't there be more healthy woman that just happen to meet the love of their lives one day and go with it. What's wrong with that?

Anyway like I said the only thing worth liking is the brothers and their journey to make this woman love them. Even though you will tear up a bit at her bitchyness. It's not the best book in the world or the deepest. The heat factor wasn't all that either in my opinon but it was still okay. Overall it's an okay read if your bored and can't sleep.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fabric of Fate.