Ralph McEwen's Reviews > Maphead: Charting the Wide, Weird World of Geography Wonks

Maphead by Ken Jennings

Apr 29, 12

Read from April 27 to 29, 2012

I really liked this book. Ken Jennings has written this book like he is just sitting next to you and telling this most incredible story about maps, the people who love them and how they affect everyday life past, present and future. He also opens doors into himself that reflect many of the fears and thoughts in the other map lovers. The book show that there many ways that people use, love and even obsess about maps.
Even though I think Mr. Jennings has been abundantly blessed to the point of his cup over-flowing; good looks, extremely bright, renown for more then just winning Jeopardy!, healthy wife and children … the list goes on and on, I still like him and his sense of style. At least that's what I get from reading his book and seeing him on TV. How dare him to be this talented on top of everything else and just to top it off he even likes geocaching, one of my hobbies. I want to hate him but the bastard is just so damn likable. Oops, see he can't even be call a bastard, loving parents and all that...sum bitch.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Maphead.