Hani 's Reviews > The Beach House

Apr 27, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: e-book, 2012-marathon
Read from April 27 to May 06, 2012

This is the second book I've read from James Patterson, it makes me remembered one of my favourite author (Ramlee Awang Murshid), despite of love and romance, this one is more or less a thriller and advanture. What I mean is a thriller in a sense of how the author used to bring the law and family relationship in a world that hadn't anymore fairness.

The stories is about the Muleen family. Jack Mullen is a driven student of the law. His brother Peter is a servant of the rich, parking the cars of the Hamptons' elite, Peter died in a waves at night after the party held in the Hampton terriroty and was called as an accident. Peter said to die of suicide, but based on the injuries suffered, he did not think it caused of drowning.

So, he has acted to investigate for themselves what really happened. Up revealed unexpected secrets about the owner of the Hamptons' elite. What Peter has up to since he was a kid and the strange life beneath among the rich people.

The Beach House is where Jack Mullen and his colleagues on act to make certain disclosures and that make them their own courtroom whereby has been broadcast to the public. A tale of rich versus righteous, power versus truth.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Beach House.

04/28/2012 page 156
42.0% "so mysterious.. what's Petter had been up to"
08/12/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by Hani (last edited May 06, 2012 10:41PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Hani I know already who is Peter for those rich people, gross!!!