Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)'s Reviews > My Boyfriend Merlin

My Boyfriend Merlin by Priya Ardis

May 19, 2012

bookshelves: kindle-books
Read from May 01 to 02, 2012

I wouldn't be doing the book justice if I didn't first mention how amazing I think the cover of it is. It is just gorgeous!

Since first watching the Disney version of Sword in the Stone I have been fascinated with King Arthur. Merlin, Lancelot and Guinevere. So as you can imagine, I was super happy when I was asked if I wanted to read the first book in the My Merlin Series. I jumped at the chance in fact.

The synopsis sounded like it was going to be such a fun read and thankfully, it didn't disappoint.

This book had nonstop action right from the start. You are immediately sucked into the story and drawn to Merlin. Not only is he got the slightly bad boy vibe going on but then we get to meet his even badder (okay I really could have come up with a better adjective there) and maybe even slightly hotter brother Vane.

We get mystery and action and magic and love and.... and, well it had a lot going on for it and I don't want to give anything away so you are just going to have to read it for yourself.
And did I mention all the wonderfully funny Happy Potter references?

I am so glad that I have the next book in the series to read because I can not wait to dive in and find out what happens next.

This was a great start to what promises to be a really fun action packed series.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Boyfriend Merlin.