TarynXO's Reviews > Bared to You

May 21, 12

bookshelves: steamy-romance, yummy-boys-i-want
Read from May 18 to 21, 2012

4.5 Stars

Alright, So I will admit that I really loved this book. I will also admit that the only reason I read it was because so many people were comparing it to Fifty Shades of Grey.

I will begin to say that I loved Fifty more then anything and when I first started to read this book I couldn't get past comparing everything to that book. There were so many similarities that I began to feel let down.

But....I was proven wrong.

Let get some things straight. You will love this book if you loved Fifty Shades. The amazing differences that peaked through are what made me love this book.

Ana, Eva. Funny how close they are when said together right? Ana, young innocent virgin. Eva, young aggressive, damaged non-virgin. Grey, billionaire. Gideon, billionaire. No difference there. Both in which love to be in charge.

So, it was kind of nice to know that for once the female can be just as fucked up as the male. But don't think to stop there as Gideon is just as fucked up, yet we haven't learned why yet. That is something we are always wondering about. Why do I have this scary feeling that it has something to do with Christopher?

Fifty shades has way more BDSM then this novel does. And honestly? I didn't really miss it or want it as much as I loved it in Fifty Shades.

I respect Eva in so many different ways then learning to love Ana. She has such a brave, powerful stance about her that I admire her character in the most positive ways.

In then end I almost feel like I can't compare this book to Fifty Shades anymore. Because to me this novel is set apart on its own. I loved it and look forward to the second installment.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bared to You.

05/19/2012 page 180