Carolyn Tepe's Reviews > The Paladin Prophecy

The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost

Jun 27, 12

Read in April, 2012

WOW! The book was the first book in along while that I have given a 5 star! The suspense was well written and I felt like I was there not just hearing about it like in so many YA books. Will was a realistic character that was well developed as to his thoughts and actions making the story believable even with its paranormal storyline. The length of the book was perfect. Some books try to end to fast leaving you questioning the story. This book is on my list for Fall reading for my middle school book club students. I wish I could tell them now for summer! So good! How long am I having to wait for next book, now that I read an advanced copy:(

Updated June 27; Two months later and I just cant stop comparing all books I read to this book. Had my 14 year old son, who is NOT a big reader, and he really enjoyed it! As a parent, I am glad he read it because of Will's Dad's rules to live by! Nice to have a book that sends good messages to our kids about life without them really realizing it.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Paladin Prophecy.