Kindaslick's Reviews > Boys that Bite

Boys that Bite by Mari Mancusi

Apr 27, 12

bookshelves: ugh

I didn't get far into this book.. just far enough.

I believe the lead characters are 16 years of age? There abouts. This book reads like it was written by a 16 year old.

OMG!! Nooooo wayyyyy!!
Yesssssss wayyyyyy! OMG!!
OMG that's so totally weird

Tell me about it. *sighs* If that's not enough.. the whole idea is beyond help. You have to enter into a contract to be turned into a vampire. Fine.. I'll go along with that. But where do they plan on doing this? Why at a club. Duh! Why wouldn't you want to be secretly turned into a vampire at a club full of people? Oh and invite your twin sister along, you know, the one that knows nothing of this or vampires.

As for the vampire.. I believe in this story vampires can only turn one person in their lifetimes, why the hell wouldn't you make sure you had the right person?! I would want to see some I.D. myself. Do a little verification before I'm stuck with someone forever. Not only that but WTF?! They're picking out who they're going to turn and be with for ALL ETERNITY from the internet?!?

*sighs*

God..

*headdesk*

It was at some point in all this literary genius that I literally threw the book across the room. If it was a choice between finishing this book and being shot in the head, of course I'd finish the book. But I wouldn't be able to help a good 5 minute pause while I seriously contemplated it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boys that Bite.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kiya (new) - rated it 1 star

Kiya Lewis If you thought the beginning was cheesy you should have waited until you got to the part about King Arthur. Im still reeling about how bad the book was. How did she ever get published let alone maintain an almost 10 book series.

Kindaslick Kiya wrote: "If you thought the beginning was cheesy you should have waited until you got to the part about King Arthur. Im still reeling about how bad the book was. How did she ever get published let alone mai..."

Oh lord. Even brought King Arthur into it? *Shakes head* Glad I got out when I did.