Cyp's Reviews > The Iron Legends

The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa

Apr 27, 2012

bookshelves: to-read, faery, ya, urban-fantasy

I don't like the cover. There, I said it. Don't get me wrong, I was so excited when I saw that there was a - sorta - continuation to THE IRON KNIGHT, but the hype deflated after the cover loaded up. Lol, I mean, look at it, just LOOK at it! They look like amateur teenage cosplayers.

But still, can't wait for August! It's been too long since I last had any Ash-Meghan-Puck moments.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Iron Legends.

message 1: by Giz (new)

Giz Oh my god finally sumone who agrees! I know people love the posters and everything but I always felt like the models just didn't live up to the characters in the books.. Mind you they are goodlooking people but they just can't live up to how I imagine them to be :(

message 2: by Cyp (new) - added it

Cyp Giz wrote: "Oh my god finally sumone who agrees! I know people love the posters and everything but I always felt like the models just didn't live up to the characters in the books.. Mind you they are goodlooki..."

Yes!! The Puck and Ash in my head can never be portrayed by, well, humans cause I thought that's the point of farriers being so surreally beautiful that we mortals will never be comparable. Sigh.. Haha. Meghan's half human so.... I think the model's not too bad.:/