Guilty Pleasures's Reviews > The Girl's Guide to (Man) Hunting

Apr 27, 12

bookshelves: didi-reviews, publishersent
Read in April, 2012

DiDi's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

Welcome to Bluebonnet, Texas, a fictional town just north of Houston....Let me go on record as saying if Bluebonnet was real, I would be packing up my stuff and heading up from just south of Houston! Ms. Clare has created a fun, friendly, small town with to die for men and feisty women!

The Girl's Guide to (Man)Hunting is a sexy, funny story about life in a small town, revenge, redemption and best laid plans going awry. Miranda has a lot of anger, resentment and hurt built up from an incident with Dane years ago, She blames him for ruining her life. When Miranda finds out he is coming back to town she devises a plan to ruin him. Dane returns home to rebuild his life and realizes he still has feelings for Miranda and goes full steam ahead into a smokin' hot week of getting reacquainted. He appears clueless to the fact that he hurt Miranda, which leads to several emotional moments that had my heart hurting for both of them.

Rarely do I start out liking the heroine and being mad at the hero, flipping my loyalties mid-read, then loving them both at the end, this is exactly what happened in The Girl's Guide to (Man)Hunting. This book is full of LOL moments, super hot lovin, a hilarious secondary cast, a strong heroine and an all around sexy, good guy hero.

This is Jill Myles first book as Jessica Clare, I cannot wait for book two The Care and Feeding of the Alpha Male, due out in October.

If you like erotic romance with comedy, heart, super hot loving and a great secondary cast, you will want to pick up The Girl's Guide to (Man)Hunting.
6 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Girl's Guide to (Man) Hunting.

Kellie is a bookwhoreasaurus Great Review. You have convinced me to read it. Who doesnt love to LOL and reading about "super hot lovin!"

message 2: by Janet (new) - added it

Janet You've convinced me I must read this!