Moumita Sarcar's Reviews > Unsticky

Unsticky by Sarra Manning

May 07, 12

Read from April 26 to May 07, 2012

totallllyyyy disgusting!!!!!!!!!!! yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

how cud any1 come up with such a sick storyline as this??? how cud d author evn think dt d book will make any mark upon its readers minds other than of utter disdain n pain for as long as the hefty book lasts?????

i wished to throw this away at d 60th page... bt optimism kept me going on.... i so wished dt it wud b a romantic,,, slightly twisted yes bt still wt d happy ending... atleast d author cud hv elaborated on their pasts to gv d reader a better understanding of their mentalites??? i mean wat ws she thinking????? is she so sick herself wen it cms to reslationships???

d grl had a rough past agreed..wwat wt her parents n all..any1 cud hv gtn ds messed up.. bt then u grow up, n u shud b mature to look around u n find betr things hapenning, n wishing them 4 urslfs..nobody cn b as broken so as nvr to repair... life dsnt wrk dt way...

as for d guy, he s bt a mere shadow.. he loathes himslf n drives a stake thru evry relation he cud hv wrkd upon.. we dnt evn knw wts causing him d pain to evn sympathise wt him... god knows wats in store fo rthem as a couple

as for me, i like being hopeful n optimistic abt evrythn in life... i dnt allow bad things put me ds book did evn dt... it brought me into sch a gloom dt my roommates, lover,n parents forced me to tell dm wat ws wrng ... n seriously , it ws DEPRESSING!!!! to d nth degree... d fact dt dr r nut job cases in ds world for whom d vry meaning of a beautiful life has stopped jst bcz they witnessed smthn bad in d past is way out of my comprehension.... isnt dt wat life's all abt?? i guess d author nvr came out of her own personal trauma bubble... to hv written sch a piece of asshole shit!!!!!! ;x

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unsticky.

05/03/2012 page 289