Miki Buckley's Reviews > Destroying Avalon

Destroying Avalon by Kate McCaffrey

U 50x66
Apr 30, 12

‘Destroying Avalon’ is a very touching story it all starts with a teen girl named Avalon happy with her life until she moved from the country to the city her life got turned up side down with one simple email and the cyber bulling started.

There is twist and turns but they all make you want to read more For example in one of the chapters Avalon has just relied that what she has done in the past is sort of like what Alice is doing to her.. And another chapter is all about her life before all this bad stuff before she moved and you can see clearly what bulling dose to anyone... The ending is very sad but I wouldn’t change it. The language is a bit shocking but it goes with the topic and its also day to day teen language. I feel sorry for Avalon for what she had to go tho and I feel like I can relate to her because I was in the same situation I can agree with all her decisions that she made throughout this book.

My fav part of this book was where all the mystery was unravelling all the desertion happed it was very touch. Finding out who made everything happen was a HUGE twist you got to read it to under stand what I’m saying but I recommend it to every one! It’s an awesome book and I give it five stars. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Destroying Avalon.