Eileen's Reviews > The Iron Legends

The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa

7208929
Aug 31, 12

bookshelves: faves, fantasy, young-adult, novella-shorts
Read on August 30, 2012

Okay, so I have a story to go with The Iron Legends. So after I bought it, I did some happy dancing, a little drooling, and a LOT of fangirling.

In case you didn't know, I absolutely VIOLATED my copy of The Iron Legends. See:

By the end of the day there were a lot more Post-It flags. A LOT. But anyways, when I was in the process of violating my copy of The Iron Legends (color coded with kissing scenes, pictures, pretty scenes, and new characters) my couch ate my Post-It flags! One minute it was on the seat of my couch and the next they just were gone! I had a freak-out, checked everywhere within a foot radius of my couch, and then gave up. Afterwards, my mom had a look and there they were: right under my couch. For the record, I totally checked there! I checked there three times. But then my mom found them and looked at me like I'd finally hit rock bottom. But I then got to finish violating my book. >:) I shall read those parts over and over and over again. Nice day right? At least I got my fill of Ash :D I really want an Ash to myself. But then that would get really stalker-ish.

But it was amazing! SO good. And there were four kissing scenes in The Iron Prophecy >:)

So...should I do an official review on my blog? Yes? No? Maybe?
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Iron Legends.

Pretty in Fiction Oh definitely do a review! I want to know more! I haven't read The Iron Legends yet!!