Jessica's Reviews > Good For You

Good For You by Tammara Webber

May 04, 12

Read on May 03, 2012

** spoiler alert ** I read all 3 of the Between the Lines books this week, and when I was about to start Good For You, I had to literally force myself to read it. SPOILER: Truthfully, I had been secretly hoping that Reid and Emma got together. I know, I know, Graham is great, that's who she was meant to be with... but I was really holding out for Reid. (Yes, I am a sucker for the unattainable bad boy tamed by the good girl, judge me.) I knew it wasn't going to happen that way by the time I finished the 2nd book and I was kinda pissed. I literally had to tell myself to suck it up and read it. Well let me tell you, I am so glad I did. Good For You ended up being my favorite book of the series. Unlike the other two books, which I did like by the way, you weren't distracted by what was going on with all of the other characters, this one was almost solely based on the lives of Reid and Dori. Yes, there was enough drama and curveballs thrown in that had my chin hitting the floor a few times. And I laughed out loud more then once. LOVED it. :)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Good For You.