Hunter Hepner's Reviews > The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man by H.G. Wells

U_50x66
Apr 26, 12

In case you have not read this book yet, I will warn you that I may give up some details of the book that you wish you wouldn't have read in my review. I will not give away the ending, however. The title of the book gives a big hint as to what the book itself is about. A scientist, Griffin, makes a great breakthrough and turns himself invisible, after he first tested his experiment on a cat, which also turned invisible. After this, Griffin goes out on a quest to try to make himself visible again. This journey takes him to a couple of different towns where he causes a lot of trouble. When Griffin starts to cause a scene at the first hotel he stopped at is where the book starts to pick up action. He tries showing his invisible arm to a man, and later undresses himself to escape from a group of men who are trying to hold him captive. The word is spread that there is an invisible man on the loose. Griffin finds this a huge problem. He does not want people searching for him while he tries to find a way to reverse the effect of his invisible experiment. This book goes on to further explain Griffin's journey to become visible again. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good action, mixed with some science, books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Invisible Man.