Jwezi's Reviews > The Rogue Prince

The Rogue Prince by Michelle M. Pillow

Jul 05, 12

bookshelves: faves, vamps-shifters-demons-angels
Read on July 05, 2012

5 Stars to the Casanova Var Prince!!!

“Women are like fruit on a tree, to be tasted, enjoyed, and then discarded for the next piece. Hold one too long and it will be sure to rot in your hand.” --- King Attor of the Var

I couldn't get enough of these hot Var Prince!!! Gahhh...
Ms. Michelle Pillow amazes me so much having created this wonderful series that can be stand-alone books as well.

This is the 4th installment of The Lords Of The Var and we are down with one of the twins which is Prince Reid. He, off all the prince is the one very committed not to have a life-mate.
Together with his twin brother, Prince Jarek, they visited the planet Nozando to give honor to the late Dr. Simon.

There he met the shy/emotionless/rigid Mrs. Jasmine St. Clare. Yes, she is married to a cruel doctor. Prince Reid, thought that Jasmine was hitting on him, asking him if she can have a ride with them to the next planet. Prince Reid, lusting over Jasmine did not granted her request because she does not want any complications especially when it involves, beautiful females.

Jasmine, wanting to escape her husband, still manages to get aboard the ship without the prince knowing it.

Complications of lust, attraction, hidden agenda, and love revolves around this book. I had some "Lol" moments and that making this book my favorite so far. The plot is very refreshing having mixed primitive shifters with sci-fi. I also like how the past characters of the other books, still being describe well on each and every book. The author was able to still connect them without any problems, that is why each book was a stand-alone for me, though you'll regret if you will not read the whole series. haha

The only complaint I have is that, I was expecting that since this is about the casanova prince, there would be a lot of hot and steamy scenes, atleast more than past 3 books. It was like already half way and still no hot sex??? WTF haha but still the sex scenes were hilarious atleast.

I lurrrvee it!!!!
Hoping and crossing my fingers for more...:D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Rogue Prince.