Laura Wright's Reviews > Bared to You

Bared to You by Sylvia Day

4021956
Jul 01, 2012

Read from April 25 to July 01, 2012

Loved this book! Complex, honest, highly sexual, kickass writing. Only complaint - ended a little abruptly. Basically what I'm saying is - SYLVIA, I NEED THE NEXT BOOK LIKE NOW, ANGEL! :))
27 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bared to You.

Kelly Are you enjoying this so far, Laura? So many mixed reviews on this one. I tend to agree with your opinion most of the time. BTW, I loved your take on the Fifty books. You captured the true essence of the series in your reviews.

D.C. I LOVED this book! I saw a few say it was very similar to 50 Shades, but I think Ms. Day's version was SO MUCH BETTER!!!!

Laura Wright Kelly wrote: "Are you enjoying this so far, Laura? So many mixed reviews on this one. I tend to agree with your opinion most of the time. BTW, I loved your take on the Fifty books. You captured the true essence ..."

Kelly, I'm REALLY loving this book. There are moments of 50 Shades, but only because we were so close to the material, you know? This is very different, and much more adult in my opinion.

Laura Wright Deserie wrote: "I LOVED this book! I saw a few say it was very similar to 50 Shades, but I think Ms. Day's version was SO MUCH BETTER!!!!"

There is nothing that hooks me more than honest dialogue. I really like Eva, and I can relate to her!

Kelly I plan on reading it next, Laura. Finished Fifty Shades Freed the other night and was going to read BTY next, but took a friends advice to take a break between Fifty and BTY. Glad I detoured to On the Island.If you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend it. It's a beautiful book.

Carrie (Badass, Alpha-male, Cowboy Connoisseur ) I loved this book, there were a few 50 moments I agree but, I felt more connected with the characters and the story in this one. I just wish we didn't have to wait so long for the 2nd one. It's almost as bad as waiting for a new Laura Wright book :) I just can't get enough.

Kelly So you're a Laura Wright fan, too, Carrie? LOVE the Mark of the Vampire series.

Carrie (Badass, Alpha-male, Cowboy Connoisseur ) I am a huge fan of Laura's! I am on her street team on FB. She is amazing:)

Laura Wright You guys are so sweet! Thank you:))

Kelly You're very welcome, Laura:))

Carrie (Badass, Alpha-male, Cowboy Connoisseur ) Just speakin' the truth Laura :0)

message 12: by Lori (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lori Just finised the first 2 books,LOVED them. I picked them up agter a group chat I saw with you,Sylvia and another two authors. You talked about them and I devour your books so tried them :)