Belle's Reviews > Immortal City

Immortal City by Scott Speer

May 14, 13

bookshelves: to-read

Wow!!! I wasn't expecting this book to be so addicting. I picked up mostly cause it sounded interesting but nothing that would keep me glued to the pages. For me when I find a book that I want to devourer, I usually get half way then TRY not to read it so fast so I can prolong the story and stay involved in this story. I don't want to leave the setting the author has set, but that never happens. I put the book down, try to do something to keep me occupied and be distracted, but my mind just keeps thinking about what's going on in the book. I want to be lost in the book, the story, the characters, just to loose myself. We'll that's what this book did to me. I just couldn't leave it alone. I have a few books like that and this one is another one to my collection. I almost wanted to read it over again after I just finished it. Almost did.
I don't pay attention to the grammar or the flaws that the story might be missing. If a book gets me lost in its pages and I'm so distracted by it and so entranced and has all my attention then I say its worth 5 stars. I say WOW. It's awesome. Just loved it! But again I like books with angels hence I really enjoyed hush hush.
I say read this book if you liked hush hush you will like this book. Give it a try. :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Immortal City.

05/14/2013 marked as: to-read