Abbie's Reviews > Leah's Choice

Jun 18, 12

bookshelves: 2012, amish-fiction, netgalley-read, love-inspired, blog-reviewed
Read from May 30 to June 01, 2012

4.5 Stars!

Leah is going along in her Amish life with no thoughts of ever leaving but once rainy night a Mennonite missionary starts to change all that. Daniel is a missionary in the USA waiting in his next mission field and while he is waiting he is going around to churches giving presentations. The night he gives the presentation to the group Leah is attending its pouring down rain and he walks in with a little Amish boy who's brother is missing. Daniel ends up helping in the search and is paired with Leah. These two soon realize that they care for each other but will the boundaries of their different faiths keep them from finding true love together?

This is the 2nd book of this series I have read and the fourth book in the series and I enjoyed it a lot.

What I liked: I really liked Leah and Daniel. I felt the story was believable and I was cheering for things to work out. This story also had a side story about spousal abuse and I felt that story line was well written as well. I also really liked the whole family and how some of the characters from the other books are in this one.

What I did not like: The time frame that things happened was really short only a few weeks and that is always a drawback for me.

Over all this was a great book and I really enjoyed it. I want to go back at some point and read the first two books to learn more about those sisters.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Leah's Choice.