Amy's Reviews > The Goddess Hunt

The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter

Apr 29, 12

bookshelves: young-adult, read-in-2012, romance, fantasy
Read from April 25 to 29, 2012

Kate Winters is on a six month break from her duties as Hade's wife and her and fellow god James are planning to have a nice break in Greece. During a walk in the forest the duo stumble upon Pollux and Castor, brothers tricked into seperation by the Gods. The brothers have escaped from the Underworld and are on the run from Hades himself. Kate has a choice: stand by her husbands judgement or help the brother stay together.

I really did love this short story even more than the first novel. The other points of view seperated out the book and I believe that even thought Kate is an amazing character a whole book of her is really a little bit too much. Hopefully we get a bit more of Henry's point of view in book two.

After this short story I am really rooting for Kate and Henry as a couple. They snagged my heartstrings with how much they cared about each other. Then when Henry listened to what Kate believed in I was grinning.

This short story has finally ignited the torch that will carry me through the rest of the series. Even if the first book didn't do it for you I really so suggest reading this because it's definitely not a waste of time.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Goddess Hunt.