False Millennium's Reviews > Once Upon a Secret: My Affair with President John F. Kennedy and Its Aftermath

Once Upon a Secret by Mimi Alford

Apr 25, 2012

did not like it
Read in April, 2012

She sees the affair as a mutual engagement, but in truth (and I've read this by other reviewers,) she was raped. Yet she won't name it as such. A President of the United States takes a 19-year old virgin into his bedroom and rapes her, then continues to be sexually involved with her for the last 1 1/2 years of his life. We won't even state the disloyalty to his wife, his family. He even asked her to perform oral sex on his brother, Ted. That one she refused. I've worked with these women. She noted how the other women in her office eyeballed her funny. Trust me, honey, they knew, and they resented every hour they had to work while you were off on "junkets." One of my former co-workers was subpoenaed in the Elizabeth Ray case, having worked in that office with the slut, and later she told me she once threw a telephone book at her, she found it so demoralizing working in the office with a prostitute. Be lucky you dodged that one, Mimi.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Once Upon a Secret.