~ Becs ~'s Reviews > Seven Day Loan

Seven Day Loan by Tiffany Reisz

Jul 22, 2012

bookshelves: bdsm-kink, contemporary-romance, erotic-romance, master-slave-tpe, novella, widow-widower, dark-erotica, smuttastic
Read on April 25, 2012

I've read and reviewed this before but I've since read The Siren and The Angel and know Eleanor so much better, I felt the need to go back and revisit.

So Eleanor, long before Nora Sutherlin was thought of, well trained submissive to Søren, is loaned out by him to spend a week with Daniel while he goes to Rome on 'business'. Daniel is a reclusive, widowed dominant who has been grief-stricken and living the life of a hermit since the death of his wife and submissive.

Søren knows Eleanor will be good for him and Eleanor will do just about anything that Søren commands of her. She is at first a real bitch to Daniel but she soon submits to his will - he is quite clearly a commanding dom. They spend a week having sex and re-organising his impressive library. Eleanor manages to awaken the sleeping lion in Daniel and they both enjoy their week of D/s and he decides that he can't let her go after their week and begs her to stay.

So Søren, machiavellian sadist that he is, was right. Eleanor will always go back to him and Daniel will leave his self-imposed exile from the world.

This novella take place some considerable time before the events of The Siren but I highly recommend you read it after The Siren. It meant so much more to me the second time around.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seven Day Loan.

07/22
1.0% "Have several review copies to read right now but I've just read The Angel and any comparison would be unfair. Nothing is going to come close.

Decided to go for a reread of this one now I know the characters so much better."
03/19 marked as: read

~ Becs ~ Thanks Baba - it's a very, very quick read.

Kelly Nice review, Becs. I read Daniel Part Two on TR's website last week. I think if you like Daniel it's well worth the read. :)

Karla Great review Becs! Definitely going to read this one.

~ Becs ~ Thanks Karla - think it's best read after the Siren.

message 6: by Kouk (new)

Kouk Great review Becs!
I read this story yesterday in the 12 shades of surrender anthology and i really enjoyed it!
It was one of my favorites, along with ''The envelope incident'' by Emelia Elmwood.
Tiffany has a really nice writing style that just draws you in and i can't wait to read more of this series!

~ Becs ~ Thanks Kouk - I really love Tiff's style too. Have you read the rest of the Original Sinners series?

message 8: by Kouk (new)

Kouk No, i haven't the other books yet.
But i will hopefully very soon!