Michelle's Reviews > Grey: The Balance: Book One

Grey by Nick Shamhart

Apr 24, 13

I went back and reread this book. I wanted to see the links to the later books my friend who turned me onto the series was talking about. It is really cool how interwoven the stories are, and not the corny, "Luke I am your father!" and the only hot girl you like in the galaxy is your sister type of interwoven. Some of Zeus' story is told to you in "Grey" but you don't know it when you first read it. Lucifer is introduced but again you don't realize it.

I am salivating for the next book to come out. Then, I know I'll read it over the weekend and be salivating and waiting all over again.

Grey has to be one of the sexiest characters out there in currently running series. There aren't enough MEN in the paranormal thriller world. The other leading male roles seem to be cookie cutter women's fantasy characters like Jean Claude or Team Edward, and crap like that. Grey has a realism the others don't. You can see yourself drinking a few beers with Grey and if you're lucky....well, it's more believable than vampire sex.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Grey.