Darian Wilk's Reviews > Bella World

Bella World by Kimberly Kinrade

Jun 17, 12

bookshelves: for-review
Read from April 25 to June 05, 2012

Bella World is the second book in the series, and after reading Lexie World, I was happy to jump right into this book. Bella World is about Bella, and her two sisters, who now know of magical realms hidden in a path in the woods. Much like in Lexie World, once the girls find themselves in Bella’s world, they’re quickly met with amazing creatures and people. They find a quaint town, now ravaged by a dangerous dragon, and it’s up to Bella to save the town and its people.

Again, Kinrade has done a superb job of weaving valuable lessons into an entertaining story. Lessons that are good for both kids and parents. The timing of reading this book couldn’t have been better for me, dealing with a daughter on the cusp of ‘tween’, and helping her learn how to deal with her emotions.

This book does a wonderful job of teaching how to handle feelings, how to make the right choices, and how our choices create circumstance. It’s a hard lesson to teach, to children and us (often stubborn) adults, but Kinrade has managed to tap into strong core values and paint them into a beautiful story.

As I said after reading the first book in the series, I would gladly pick up any of Kinrade’s books and share them with my kids. Because they’re not only interesting stories, they’re wonderful lessons for us both. And what better way to learn them, than by reading it together as a family. Kinrade is again worthy of applause for an amazing book added to the series. I would be happy to read the next in the series, and highly recommend it to kids and parents alike.

**My review copied from Krazy Book Lady's blog
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bella World.