Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Warner ♥'s Reviews > Free Four: Tobias Tells the Divergent Knife-Throwing Scene

Free Four by Veronica Roth

May 19, 12

bookshelves: young-adult, dystopian, memorable-men, reviewed, romance, extras
Read on April 25, 2012

I love how Veronica Roth chose this scene for Four's POV. Most authors who have been releasing scenes from the guy's POV lately, always choose a scene where they were making out or something (in which case she probably would have gone with Chapter 31). Like Clare's An Offering of Moonlight, or Jennifer L. Armentrout's Daemon Extra from Obsidian, which is fun, of course. But this scene of Tobias and Tris is before all that happened. When they were still figuring each other out. It has a range of emotions instead of just the one, and it reveals much more about his character. Again Roth puts herself above the rest. I love it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Free Four.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Brooke Sighs....

Zuleeza @ Brooke: is it 'sighs'' good or 'sighs' bad?

message 3: by Jody (new) - added it

Jody I have to read this

Christa It was amazing I also sighed! <3

Brooke Oh this was sighs good!!!!

Zuleeza Brooke wrote: "Oh this was sighs good!!!!"

I thought so :)

Rebecca Who is Ash from your post name? Just wondering, because I like Four and Peeta as well, so I was just wondering if it is something I should check out.

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Warner ♥ Rebecca wrote: "Who is Ash from your post name? Just wondering, because I like Four and Peeta as well, so I was just wondering if it is something I should check out."

From The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa. If you havent read it, it is definitely something you should check out.

Jen*The Geeky Book Gal* OMG if you haven't read the Iron Fey Series you're in for a treat..

message 10: by Macky (new) - rated it 1 star

Macky I've read divergent and insurgent and I couldn't stop reading! I have to read this! Every time I read a good book I always imagine what the perspectives of the other characters in the book. That happened to me when I was reading the hunger games series I always thought of how peeta saw it

message 11: by Macky (new) - rated it 1 star

Macky What's the iron fey series about

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Warner ♥ Macky wrote: "I've read divergent and insurgent and I couldn't stop reading! I have to read this! Every time I read a good book I always imagine what the perspectives of the other characters in the book. That ha..."

Oh I would love to read The Hunger Games from Peeta's POV! That would be amazing!

The Iron Fey is about a girl who finds out she is half fey when her younger brother is kidnapped by new Iron Fey. They are poisonous to all the other fey so only she can fight them and bring her brother back, since she is only half. And there are two hot fey boys in it. One is a Summer fey prankster, the other is the serious and brooding Winter prince.

message 13: by Macky (new) - rated it 1 star

Macky I might have to check that out.

message 14: by Macky (new) - rated it 1 star

Macky Lol

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Warner ♥ Macky wrote: "I might have to check that out."

Yes, you do. :P Its amazing.

message 16: by Macky (new) - rated it 1 star