Farah Hanani's Reviews > Over You

Aug 09, 12

bookshelves: ebook, edelweiss, favourite
Read from July 22 to 29, 2012

Review on blog: Tumbling In Books

So Maxine Scott is an expert in this healing a person’s heart after their break-up thing. She has a freelance company called Ex, Inc and it only runs by her best friend, Zach and Phoebe and herself. She’s an expert in solving other people’s break-up but she’s a mess when it comes to her own.

I swear, this is like, the cutest book ever! I mean, it’s nice to have a break from bad boys characters and I just need cuteness right now with all the paranormal that I’m forced to read currently.

Max got her first heart break and that’s when Ex, Inc was invented. She’s helping all this heartbroken teenage girl but her parents doesn’t even notice since they’re like, super busy and whatnot. Especially with the baby that’s coming. Outside, Max seems confident and strong but inside, she’s actually like her clients. She’s still trying to get over her previous heartbreak and she just wants her mom’s attention.

Over You was told using the third person POV. I don’t know why, but some people don’t like it when contemporaries are told by a third person and they couldn’t finish the book just because of that. I don’t find the third person POV disturbing at all! The story was just amazing!

Over You was a really cute book. It’s a perfect getaway from all the paranormals or heavy realistic fiction I’ve been reading lately. If you want a light and fun read, this book is definitely the one for you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Over You.

07/22/2012 page 10