Susan's Reviews > Dead Sky Morning

Dead Sky Morning by Karina Halle

May 21, 12

bookshelves: adult-paranormal-scifi, kindle
Read in May, 2012

I am officially addicted to this series. I tried to put off reading Dead Sky Morning, the third in the series, because I wanted to make this last...not get to the last published book with nowhere to go. What would I do without my next Perry and Dex fix?

Needless to say, I was able to last 22 days. This edition of Experiment in Terror was outstanding. We got to spend a little time with Perry and Dex in a non-life-threatening situation (a hockey game - bonus!) and see their relationship grow to a whole new level.

The ghost hunting took place on a spooky island near Vancouver and was creepy and completely gross this time around - but LOVED it!

The only thing that worries me is that I'm afraid Dex is going to break my...er, Perry's heart soon. Please Dex, don't do it!

Book #4, Lying Season, is ready and waiting for me...how long will I hold out this time?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dead Sky Morning.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Heidi R. Good Luck holding out on reading Lying Seasons, Susan. You're a stronger person then I am, if you can hold off for more than a week, now that you've gotten this far... I've read the series twice and am seriously contemplating a THIRD time!