Splash Of Our Worlds *Yiota*'s Reviews > Whisper of Memory

Whisper of Memory by Brinda Berry

Apr 27, 12

Read from April 25 to 27, 2012

Whispering Woods has become one of my favorite series this year! The book are compelling and interesting, and while i didn't expect it they surprised me too.

Brinda Berry continues with the story of Mia and her involvement with the IIA problems. Since this is the 2nd book of the series, instead of an introduction we get to chance to get into action from the first chapters and learn more things about the "Pete" mystery and such. Yes it's a little more action packed which i totally enjoyed!

I loved how the characters grow and change! I said before that Mia, was getting at my nerves with her attitude from time to time but here she is different. She changed, she says sorry, she tries to fix her mistakes. I definitely not only liked her more but connected with her more too. We are also seeing a little more of Em which was a nice change. It's like she brings a light in the book. Austin even get his own chapters (view spoiler)! Ha! Those were some of my favorite chapters ever! The author takes some times in this book to concentrate and show us a little more of the friendship and what means for them of Mia,Austin and Pete and her relationship with her dad and how she feels about him too.

Once again the book got me in from the first pages and i finished in one sit. I couldn't really stop no matter i was exhausted from a full day. A not so surprising "ending" comes but still sad. I do believe it made the book better, and i'm happy it happened. I'm so excited for the next book of the series! I do hope we get it soon :)
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Whisper of Memory.