Kelly's Reviews > Falling, Freestyle

251943
May 12, 12

bookshelves: ebooks, erotica, contemporary, read-in-2012
Read from May 11 to 12, 2012

I am always game for a good menage book. Always. This one was a little different from the menages I usually read because much of the action involves sex between two of them while the third looks on or engages only minimally. Trust me when I say this works perfectly for this book. It's sexy as hell and it very nicely deals with some of the issues Kane has with being involved in a trio when he's not sexually attracted to men.

One of the things I absolutely love about Vivian Arend's writing is that she gives us characters that feel very real. Kane has some reservations about sharing Dara with his best friend that has nothing to do with "sharing" her so much as being in close physical contact with another guy. Dara allows both Jack and Kane to push her boundaries while worrying that her request will change things between them in the long run. Jack worries that his penchant for dominance games in the bedroom might bleed over into real life and he'd end up demanding things of his best friends without consciously meaning to. Quite frankly, these things made the characters stand out and made me fall for them even more.

Fun, fast paced, and sex-ay, I am all over the friends to lovers and how they work things out to a mutually satisfying conclusion idea. It worked very nicely here and I fully approve of the use of icicles in the hot tub.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Falling, Freestyle.