Tina's Reviews > Must Love Lycans

Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley

Apr 24, 12

bookshelves: reviewed-twolipsrevies-com

It has been said that the moon goddess wanted children, so she mated in wolf form and gave birth to twins. The older had the ability to shift from human form to the form of a wolf and the younger only had the ability to shift into wolf form during a full moon. Centuries later the Lycans are born; they have to live on blood and became the first vampires. Their existence is kept secret, as is the existence of their descendants.

Kelsey Morningstar is in charge of Dante Clinic as a psychotherapist. One of her patients is Damien, who is spends most of his time in his cage nude. Kelsey has empathic abilities which help her with her job. Kelsey appreciates that Damian is a sexy man and wants to help him. He has amnesia and wants out but has nowhere to go.

To complicate matters, Damian thinks he is a werewolf and Kelsey doesn’t believe him. When he claims her and gets rescued, he turns out to be the prince of all the werewolves. That’s when things get really interesting.

Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley is a sexy, funny, and exciting addition to her Broken Heart, Oklahoma series. I loved Kelsey’s character; she’s trying to be rational but she’s in way over her head and doesn’t know it. She only knows she wants to help Damian.

When we first meet Damian, he is running on pure instinct. He knows his mate is Kelsey and that he’s a werewolf. He also knows he has to get out of the cage he’s in. Unfortunately, what Damian doesn’t remember is what could kill him. Plus, he isn’t the only one who wants Kelsey. He’s going to have to get free fast and recover his memory before it’s too late.

The passion and heat between Kelsey and Damian just leaps off the pages in this book. Ms. Bardsley has written some great werewolves in this book and I hope we get to meet them in the future. This is the first book I’ve read in the Broken Heart, Oklahoma series but it sure won’t be my last. The blend of romance and humor in this book was amazingly well done and I want more!

3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Must Love Lycans.