Adriana's Reviews > Lean on Me

Lean on Me by Cherise Sinclair

Apr 26, 12

bookshelves: contemporary, bdsm, e-book, erotica, romance, reviewed, i-recommend-it, barnes-noble, m-f
Read from April 24 to 26, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1

Lean on Me by Cherise Sinclair

This is another installment in this series I enjoyed, featuring Andrea and Cullen. Another reviewer mentioned an overuse of the phrase 'creased cheek' or variations of that phrase and I agree that it is a constant in this series. Also this book did not always change pages or chapters when a timeline changed. It didn’t add the usual **** at the end of a paragraph either which sometimes indicates a change of time/place. That confused me a bit but overall this book was written with the same excellence that I’ve come to expect of Ms. Sinclair. Below are some of my favorite lines in this book that I wanted to share.

"Awww, that's sweet. Nothing says ‘I love you’ like a well-made implement of pain."

"A girl could get to hate Doms."

“I do like seeing you in chains, darlin'.

“You little subs make me nervous. Being around you is too much like walking into a room filled with tiny kittens and trying not to step on one."

"I'm not likely to forget someone slapping my butt with a big piece of wood."

“Chocolate's better than sex any day."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lean on Me.

Quotes Adriana Liked

Cherise Sinclair
“Awww, that's sweet. Nothing says ‘I love you’ like a well-made implement of pain.”

Cherise Sinclair
“A girl could get to hate Doms.”

Cherise Sinclair
“I do like seeing you in chains, darlin'.”

Cherise Sinclair
“You little subs make me nervous. Being around you is too much like walking into a room filled with tiny kittens and trying not to step on one.”

Cherise Sinclair
“I'm not likely to forget someone slapping my butt with a big piece of wood.”

Cherise Sinclair
“Chocolate's better than sex any day.”