Melydely's Reviews > Crescendo

F_50x66
Apr 24, 12

bookshelves: april-shelf
Read in April, 2012

OH MY GOSH! I loved this book. My sister was reading it, and since she usually only bothers to read good books, I decided to pick this book up.

Nora and Patch is the couple I would root for. But in this book, Nora and Patch seperate for a while...and Nora isn't freaked out until she sees Patch with her arch-enemy, Marcie Millar. During this separation, I was always like, 'Oh my gosh, Patch, you creep! Leaving Nora alone like that!' But, Nora isn't much better.

Nora starts getting attracted to Scott Parnell, an old family friend who is fun, and he has a huge secret that Nora is determined to find out about. She knows Scott is somehow connected to her father's death...

This book though, will keep you on the edge until the very end, when you will turn the last page and go like, 'what, that's it? What happens to Nora and Patch? And.....murdered Nora's father?'

I can go on and on, but I want you guys to read it instead. I've said too much already. Ms.Fitzpatrick won't be happy if I spoil her entire novel on this one review.

Brava to Ms.Fitzpatrick, though, on her amazing world of romance and fallen angels.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crescendo.