Booknut's Reviews > Free Four: Tobias Tells the Divergent Knife-Throwing Scene

Jan 09, 2014

bookshelves: books-i-love-dearly, can-t-get-enough-of, favorites
Recommended for: Everyone
Read on April 25, 2012

I thought my Divergent obsession couldn't possibly escalate any further.

I mean Fourtris goodness? Check.
Kick-ass action? Check.

But a scene from Four's POV?

Well...check!

This scene (the knife-throwing scene) from Four's POV is perfect fangirling material. I read it, sat absorbed in the moment and then started sniffling at the fact Four wasn't real for a good hour...or two!

I love the complexity of his character and how real Four is. And sorry, I can't call him Tobias for some reason - it just sounds better as Four! I liked how it shows how his interest in Tris isn't purely "wow-she's-hot/pretty-romantic-wishy-washy", but deeper - how their two souls are so similar, how they are both fighters, survivors and how "looking at her was like waking up". That line was pure magic.

I LOVE YOU FOUR!!
212 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Free Four.

03/12 marked as: read

message 1: by Noël (new) - added it

Noël Thanks for the recommendation. I love Four! :D

Jeanine Carstairs Thanks for the recommendation! :D

Bethany Lyke hey can you please, please, please tell me where you found it!! Im a Divergent LOVER but have looked for this at B&N, google E books, Kindle store, and everythere else. PLEASE HELP!!

Alein It's on Facebook.

Holly Weirdly enough I also cant call him tobias... maybe because we got to know him and like him as four, i hate referring to him as tobias now. Four is awesome

Lauren Williams I can't wait to read this. I am a huge Four fan also and couldn't agree more that it was very difficult to transition from calling him Four to Tobias. I like Four better also. Did I see that it's on Facebook to read?!

Gavin Gniadek ...or fanboy material. But I'm the same way with Tris as you are for Four.

Booknut Gavin wrote: "...or fanboy material. But I'm the same way with Tris as you are for Four."

*laughs* True, true! Together Four and Tris are one of the best YA couples out there.

message 9: by Alice (new) - added it

Alice Direnzo where can you buy this book!??! I loved divergent, insurgent and I love four aswell I want to read this book so bad !

Deicy Pinto jajaja completamente de acuerdo contigo.

message 12: by Sophia (new) - added it

Sophia I love Tobias and in the theo James is a perfect fit. In alligent (spoilers) trus dies and I still love divergent but is think I love Tobias bc I love them together. Idk either way Tobias is CUTE