Rayni's Reviews > If You Don't Know Where You're Going, You'll Probably End Up Somewhere Else: Finding a Career and Getting a Life

If You Don't Know Where You're Going, You'll Probably End Up ... by David P. Campbell

Dec 30, 2012

bookshelves: self-help, abandoned

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If You Don't Know Where You're Going, You'll Probably End Up Somewhere Else.

04/24/2012 page 22
18.0% "I don't know if this is a reread or if I bought a book someone had "pinked" up with a highlighter. It sounds familiar."
05/17/2012 page 22
18.0% "I have lost this book in the clutter around the computer."
10/19/2012 page 46
37.0% "I'm a little old to be reading this. I've already ended up somewhere else."
10/24/2012 page 100
81.0% "Is 100 80% of 123?? I'm 80% of the way through the book. I just finished reading chapter 16: "Keepin' The Faith, But Not Like Billy Joel." I really liked this chapter. In fact, I've liked the whole book."
10/24/2012 page 23
18.0% "Deleted update, it wasn't for this book :("
11/14/2012 page 23
18.0% "I lost this one. Gotta find it so I can donate it to the library's exchange book rack. Or give it to my son to read."
12/07/2012 page 46
37.0% "Just found this book again. The book mark says page 46, the beginning of chapter 2."
12/15/2012 page 52
42.0% ""Don't set impossible goals for yourself." (p.50) I feel guilty every time I come in & add another book I've read when these 4 books sit here with no progress showing."

message 1: by Rayni (new) - added it

Rayni I finally gave up on this book & gave it to my son for Christmas.