Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Magnus ♥'s Reviews > Elixir

Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Nov 09, 12

bookshelves: young-adult, romance, mythology, fantasy, extras, own-ebook, memorable-men
Read on November 09, 2012

This was amazing. I remember saying in my review for Half-Blood that Alex and Aiden werent at the Romeo and Juliet place yet. In a lot of YA they get there in the first book, or instantly when it is insta-love. But they certainly are now! Aiden's complete dedication to Alex is incredible. And like Daimon, this is a must. This is an important part of the story and you have to read it after Deity.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Elixir.

Quotes Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Magnus ♥ Liked

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Alex, you have to be in there. I know you. My
heart would not be beating if you were truly gone.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“It's just... wow, I'm happy for you. I think this is great. Its love- the real kind you make sacrifices for. The kind where you scream 'screw it' to everyone else. That's envy-worthy.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Apollo had said he knew what this kind of love was capable of. And I finally understood why Paris had risked his country and his blood for Helen. Selfish, yes, but I understood. I would burn the world if that meant Alex would be safe.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Apollo had changed Hyacinth into a flower to protect him. I would give Alex back control so she could protect herself instead of making the decision for her. That's how we were different from the gods.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I feel it in here," she said, placing her hand against her chest and then against her stomach, "and here. It’s like there’s not enough air or room inside me. That I may… burst out of my skin or drown in it, and that wouldn’t be a bad thing. I don’t know why I feel this way, but I always have… and will." She tipped her chin up and her entire face was a rosy color. "It’s you. I… I love you.”

11/09/2012

Annie Brewer Yep!!! They are definitely there now! They have to finally get their HEA....they must! I will scream and lose my mind! But unlike, you know who....I will not give up hope! They will find a way!

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) Annie wrote: "Yep!!! They are definitely there now! They have to finally get their HEA....they must! I will scream and lose my mind! But unlike, you know who....I will not give up hope! They will find a way!"

HEA????

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Magnus ♥ Brooke (The Cover Contessa) wrote: "HEA????"

Happily ever after.

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) Rebecca ♥ Ash, Four, Peeta ♥ wrote: "Brooke (The Cover Contessa) wrote: "HEA????"

Happily ever after."