Jen's Reviews > Habibi

Habibi by Craig Thompson
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Habibi.

04/24/2012 page 186
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Are you reading this before Blankets or did you already read Blankets?

message 2: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen I bought blankets in hardback and started it at the conference but had to put it away because it was sooo close (you were right) to me it hurt to read it surrounded by everyone there. So I took it back to the hotel after patting Craig's author pic a few time out of solidarity for twisted upbringings and then.....I left it at the hotel!!!!!!(I could add exclamations all day, but I will stop. You are welcome.)

I should call the hotel, but I doubt it is still there. Because I'm an optimist.

message 3: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen I called the hotel. They said they would check with the head of housekeeping.

I'm just hoping someone there needed to read that story. Because that was not a cheap book. And I had just gotten to the drawererings of the nekkid lady.

message 4: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Well that must be rather anguishing.

If they can't find it, you could always go to B&N and read the rest of it, probably in one sitting.

message 5: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen Well, it is troublesome, but I'm not sure I qualify for anguish just yet. I've still got Habibi, so things could be worse.