Amos Cassidy's Reviews > Water

Water by Terra Harmony

Apr 27, 12

Read from April 24 to 27, 2012

This book started with a bang and finished on one. I loved the energy contained in Terra Harmony's writing. The premise of the book is unique and I was immediately pulled into the Chakra's world.
My only issue was with Kaitlyn, the cocky and kick ass heroine. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love a heroine who can hold her own but at times she came across as flippant rather than just cocky. There were situations where her cocky responses just seemed out of place. I would have connected more with her if in those situations she had shown a more serious side. I also felt that in places, the story moved to fast and too much information was imparted too quickly.
Overall I really enjoyed Water and loved Terra Harmony's writing style. The Teaser for Air, at the end of Water, has whet my appetite for more and I can't wait to read the next installment in this unique exciting series.
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Water.

04/27/2012

Lisa D. Smith (Lissa Smith Reads) First to like... Yeah me!!! Remember to return the fav and like your other friends!!