Robin's Reviews > Under a Vampire Moon

Under a Vampire Moon by Lynsay Sands

Apr 25, 12

Read from April 24 to 25, 2012

Margeurite Argeneau has done it again! While on her honeymoon, she meets the perfect life mate for her son, Christian Lotte. Fortunately, the perfect excuse to bring Christian to St. Lucia falls into her lap when the band scheduled to perform at the resort cancels. Unfortunately, Carolyn isn't sure she's ready to move on after being badly burned by her soon-to-be younger ex-husband. Christian is bound and determined to convince Carolyn that the apparent age difference is nothing to worry about and that they are meant to be together. With the help of his family, Christian sets out to woo his lady - overcoming misdirections, misunderstandings and a sinister plot unfolding around them. The road to happiness is not an easy one for our hero and heroine but it's definitely an entertaining one for us the readers!

Lynsay Sands has once again given us an interesting plot, fun and entertaining situations, and characters that you can't help but fall in love with. The entire Argeneau series is great and this is a terrific addition. I highly recommend it...especially if you enjoy a touch of humor with your hot, hot romance!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Under a Vampire Moon.